Was erwartet dich?
- Tauche ein in ein neues Einkaufserlebnis mit über 2 Tonnen kuratierter Vintage-Kleidung zu unglaublichen Kilopreisen 🔥
- Entdecke Damen- und Herrenmode von den 50ern bis zu den 2010ern
- Von Vintage-Kleidern bis zu verrückten Hemden, Levi’s Denim, Adidas, Converse, Sportswear und deiner Lieblings-Vintage-Streetwear.
- Verpasse nicht einzigartige Schuhe und einmaliges Vintage-Accessoires (Gürtel, Taschen, Schals!)
- Alle Größen verfügbar, von XXS bis 3XL
1. Early Bird - 7€
- Nur online verfügbar
- Nur in den ersten Slots des Veranstaltungstages → für eine frische Auswahl und exklusiven Zugang in der ersten Stunde der Veranstaltung.
2. Freier Eintritt - 0€
- NUR online verfügbar.
- Du kannst jederzeit kostenlos auf Entdeckungstour gehen, außer in den ersten Zeitfenstern (Early Birds). Es kostet zwar nichts, aber die Schätze können begrenzt sein!
3. Vintage Lover - 5€
- Erhältlich online oder am Eingang.
- Wenn die kostenlosen Exemplare ausverkauft sind, kannst du dieses hier noch kaufen!
4. Priority Ticket - 10€
- Online oder am Eingang erhältlich.
- Du kannst an jedem beliebigen Tag/zu jeder beliebigen Zeit kommen.
- Mehrfacher Zugang an jedem Tag und zu jeder Zeit.
- Kein Warten in der Warteschlange, um die Veranstaltung zu betreten.
- Kein Warten in der Schlange, um deinen Einkauf an der Kasse zu wiegen.
- Kostenlose Tragetasche! 🛍️
Die beste Auswahl an Vintage-Kleidung zum fairsten Preis
Vintage aus den besten Jahrzehnten
Wir füllen die Regale den ganzen Tag über auf
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there toilets or restrooms at the events?
Yes, at Vinokilo events you usually can find toilets and restrooms.
Can I bring my dog at the events?
We at Vinokilo are pet&animal friendly, but this depends on the location we have the event at. to see if you can bring your furry friend with you you can
check that through one of the following:
>> The event page under (Where) section under the event location.
>> The event announcement stories on Instagram for each event.
Can I buy tickets at the entrance?
We always recommend our customers to purchase the tickets for our events online at VinoKilo Event Webpage.
If you buy the ticket at the door you will pay a small additional charge.
Can I bring my old clothes to the events? How does it work?
If you have clothes you no longer use you can bring them to the event. Depending on the amount donated, we will apply a discount on new purchases of up to 20%.
The clothes you wish to bring back must meet the following requirements:
- They must be in good/very good condition;
- They must be washed;
- We do not accept underwear or accessories;
- We do not accept shoes;
- We do not accept fast-fashion brands (Zara, H&M, Bershka, OVS etc.).
IMPORTANT: Make sure to check if there's a GBB available at the event you are going to, for that you need to check the webpage of the event (Where) section.
>> if you see GBB available then you can bring your clothes with you!
Do I have to book a ticket for my child?
No, children up to 12 years old don’t need tickets and they don’t pay an entrance fee.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept all card payments at the events.
I booked a ticket for one hour. Can I stay longer?
The time slot that is written on your ticket is the one in which you can enter the event. Once you entered, you can enjoy our events as long as you wish.
How can I know more about the Vinokilo community?
You can find us on Facebook (Vinokilo Events, Vinokilo Events: Italia, Vinokilo Events: Deutschland, Vinokilo Events: France and Vinokilo Events: España), on Instagram (vinokilo, vinokiloitalia, vinokilogermany and vinokilospain) and on LinkedIn.
VinoKilo is our official website where you can learn all about our community and our online shop.
How does the clothes pricing work?
You can choose every kind of item or garment you like and then bring it to the weighing station. There, one of our colleagues weigh your clothes and see how many kilos you have. Depending on that you will know the price that you are going to pay. If the overall weight of your items doesn’t amount to 1 kilo you will pay less, e.g. if the overall weight of your items is 850g, you will pay for 850g.
What can I get for 1 kilo?
You can get many unique pieces of vintage and pre-loved clothing and garments such as coats, trench coats, bomber jackets, crazy shirts, jeans, pants, shoes, leather bags, belts and much more. With a kilo of clothes, you can get a full and stunning outfit!
Where do the clothes come from?
Our supply chain starts with clothing waste. This waste is then brought to recycling warehouses of which we currently have 35 in our supply chain, located everywhere from Canada toNorway, but mainly in Europe. Our Dutch supplier has trained people to select clothes according to long-refined quality standards which results in him picking ca. 1% of the clothing waste that the 35 recycling companies gather. He then washes, repairs, and hand-folds the selected items before they are sent from Amsterdam to our warehouse in Mainz.
What are the Covid regulations for the events?
Currently, in Italy and Germany there are no particular regulations to participate to one of our events. But, as you know, norms are continuously changing, so stay tuned and read the updated information on the events on our Facebook and Instagram pages.